XML Driven 3D Banner Rotator is a free trial software application from the Flash Tools subcategory, part of the Web Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-02-05. The program can be installed on WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Unix, Linux, Linux Console, Linux Gnome, Linux GPL, Linux Open Source, MS-DOS, AS/400, OS/2, OS/2 Warp, Mac OS 9, Mac OS X, Mac OS X 10.1, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5.
This is an easy to use, xml driven, 3D banner rotator that you can use to create professional looking 3D banners. You don’t need to know Flash or ActionScript to use this file. You can create your banners just by editing an XML file and adding your own images.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE :
* Supports an unlimited number of banners. (Add as many as you want)
* Use XML to add your own banners.
* You can add multiple banner titles.
* Banners can be any size.
* Supports slideshow mode.
* Supports external swf files.
* Background image, preloader color, cube color, cube dimensions etc. can easily be changed through the configuration file.
* You can assign links to the banners.
* Papervision3D driven.
* Supports FlashVars (Use as many instances as you want with different XML files)
* Easy to use, fast and reliable.
* No timeline code is used so you don’t have to spend hours to find the code in the timeline. There are fully commented external AS3 class files.
* Comes with a help file covering each topic in detail.
XML Driven 3D Banner Rotator (version 1.0) has a file size of 105.00 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 52 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.